How to add or edit manufacturing lines:
1. After signing-in to the portal, in the main navigation click on Products & Lines at the top left of the page.
2. On the left of the page select "Manage Manufacturing Lines" from the menu, and you will see options for "Manufacturing Line Management" including "Add New Line," "Edit Selected," "Delete Selected."
3. Select "Add New Line" or "Edit Selected" and complete the line features information in all of the tabs including Summary, Images, Social, and Product Categories.
4. Within each tab, make sure to complete all required information marked with an asterisk. Completing information about your line, especially the description, images and product category tags, will help your line be discovered in the Exhibitor Directory.
5. After completing line features in all four tabs, you must click "Save" before the line will be displayed in the Exhibitor Directory. You should expect your line to be visible in the Exhibitor Directory within a few hours.
Have more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org