How to add or edit logos and photos or images for your Manufacturing Lines:
Note: To add or edit a logo for an Exhibitor, click here.
1. After signing-in to the portal, in the main navigation click on Products & Lines at the top left of the page.
2. On the left of the page select "Manage Manufacturing Lines" from the menu, and you will see options for Manufacturing Line Management including "Add New Line," "Edit Selected," "Delete Selected."
3. Within the Summary tab, make sure you've included a name in the required field marked with an asterisk, and complete all other tabs to make sure your line features are complete to help with discoverability.
4. Click on the "Images" tab in order to upload a Logo Image or Directory Listing Image that will appear at the top of our Line page.
5. Use the "Upload New Digital Assets" window to select the "Logo Image" or "Directory Listing Image" and upload it from your computer. Note: Do not close the window yet.
6. Before closing the "Upload New Digital Assets" window, select "Upload Results." Your image will load to your Line. Then select "Next" and "Close." The window will close and will appear in your "Images" tab with a green check. The "Logo Image" or "Directory Listing Image" will load to your Line within the Exhibitor Directory within a few hours.
Have more questions? Email us at email@example.com