Please Note: Only one Show Special can be submitted for each Exhibitor and Manufacturing Line.
- Log in to your Exhibitor Portal Account, here.
- In the Manage Your Markets section of the portal, click "Manage These Markets" next to the appropriate market.
- Click the "Manage Show Specials" button under Exhibitor Resources.
- Click "Add Show Special" next to the market the special will appear in.
- Click the green "Add Show Special" button.
- Fill in your Show Special description (up to 250 characters). Select the Exhibitor or Manufacturing Line that your Show Special represents (if applicable). Click "Submit" when finished.
- A message will display that your special was added. Click "Okay".
- Your special now displays in the Show Specials list with a Pending status. On this screen you can Unpublish, Edit or Delete a show special.
Once submitted, your Show Special will be available to be approved and posted online, or rejected, in which case, you may be provided a reason. You can check the status of your submitted Show Special at any point in your Exhibitor Portal. Please allow up to 48 hours for your show special to be approved or rejected.
Have more questions? Email us at email@example.com