Uploading images is a two-step process with Juniper Data
First, you must make sure that the names of your image files adhere to the naming conventions outlined in the Upload Images section in Juniper Data.
NOTE: If your images are stored in DropBox, cloud, or a similar setting, you will need to download the image files to your computer first, and then upload into Juniper Data.
The next step is to use the Upload Images function in Juniper Data.
1. Click on "Image Upload Manager".
2. You will be taken to the Image Upload Manager page.
To the right you will see the image upload guidelines. Review these before uploading your images
3. Drag and drop your images into the pink box; you can also click on the pink box itself to bring up your file directory. This will allow you to navigate to the specific image files you want to upload.
4. Continue to upload your images until you’re done. The Current Image Queue Length counter on the right side of the screen will show you the total number of images waiting to be processed.
5. Once the counter reaches 0, your images have finished processing. You can review them by clicking on "Products", then click on the new "Products" link that appears.
NOTE: You do not need to Push Data Live to publish the images unless you are replacing an image for a product.
Have more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org