If you have a catalog flipbook of your products that you would like to display on your Market site page for buyers to view, you can add the catalog via the Exhibitor Portal.
Catalogs must be a PDF file type (catalogname.pdf).
1. Login to the exhibitor portal at exhibitors.imcenters.com.
After signing in the portal, click on "Your Digital Showroom" located at the top left hand side, then "Catalog Flipbooks".
2. On the Catalogs page, click the large + sign button in the Add a Catalog box.
3. On the Add Catalog page, enter a name for your catalog in the "Enter Catalog Name" field then click the "Upload Catalog PDF" button under Upload Your Catalog.
4. Find and select your .pdf file and click "Open".
5. A small preview of your catalog will show and the catalog name appears at the bottom of the screen with a trash can icon (used to delete catalog if the wrong one was selected). Click "Next".
6. Select up to 5 Categories for your catalog products from the list. Choose a main category from column 1 and sub-categories from column 2. Selected categories will display in column 3. Click "Next".
7. Set which Markets the catalog should appear in. Leave the slider on Active to show the catalog in All Markets. To exclude the catalog from a specific market event, click the Exclude box for the appropriate Market.
If any changes need to be made, click "Back", otherwise click "Save and Finish".
8. Click "Back to Catalog Home" to see your new catalog.
Have more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org