Once a catalog flipbook has been added, you can view all of your catalogs and manage them (edit, delete, etc.) via the Exhibitor Portal.
1. Login to the exhibitor portal at exhibitors.imcenters.com.
After signing in to the portal, click on "Your Digital Showroom" located at the top left hand side, then "Catalog Flipbooks".
2. Click the "Manage This Catalog" link on the catalog you want to edit or delete. If you have more than 3 catalogs and the one you want is not showing, click the View All Catalogs link.
3. On the Overview tab, you can edit the Catalog Name or delete the catalog. If you make changes to the Catalog Name, be sure to click the "Save" button.
When "Save" or "Delete This Catalog" is clicked, a message will display indicating the changes have been saved successfully.
4. If you need to edit the categories for your catalog, click "Catalog Categories". Make changes and click "Save" when finished. A message will display that changes have been saved successfully.
5. If you need to edit the Markets your catalog shows in, click the Catalog Markets tab. Note: If you want to exclude a catalog from a specific market event (like 2023 Winter Las Vegas Market) click the Exclude checkbox. If you want to make the catalog inactive for all campus market events (like All Las Vegas Markets for the year) switch the Inactive/Active slider to Inactive. Both of these options will prevent your catalog from showing up on your market website. Click "Save" when finished.
6. You can manage your catalogs by Market or Market Event. Click the Manage Catalogs link next to the Market or market event you want to work with. To see only markets you exhibit in, click the radio button for "Show Only Markets Where I Exhibit".
If you click the Manage Catalog links next to the Campus or individual Market, you will get the list of all of your catalogs available. Click the slider to include/exclude a catalog from all Markets or a specific Market.
If you click Manage Catalogs next to a specific Market, you will see the same sliders. In the image below, you can see that the Summer 2021 Circus Tents catalog is excluded from the 2022 Winter Market. If you want to include it, just click the slider to move it to Include..
Have more questions? Email us at email@example.com