JuniperData allows you to upload a logo that represents your vendors. These logos display only in JuniperData, and do not show on your Market site or exhibitor portal. The steps below describe how to add a logo to your vendor accounts.
Note: If you need to add logos to your vendor’s line so they display on the portal and Market site pages, the vendor will need to update their logo in their JuniperData account. If they do not have access to their JuniperData account send an email to email@example.com with the logo images (in jpeg format) and we will upload those for you.
1. Login to exhibitors.imcenters.com.
2. Click the "Your Digital Showroom" menu and choose JuniperData. You can also access JuniperData via manage.datasynq.io. Login with your Exhibitor Portal credentials.
3. The JuniperData Dashboard will display. Click on the "Vendors" button on the left side.
4. The Vendor Manager screen will display. Click the name of the Vendor in which you want to upload a logo.
5. Click the "Edit" button at the top right corner of the Vendor.
6. Click the "Browse" button to select a .jpg file from your computer. Once the file is selected, click "Open".
7. The image is uploaded and shown in the logo box. Click "Save".
8. The logo image now displays for the Vendor and it shows in the Dashboard list of connections.
Have more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org