- Log in to your Exhibitor Portal Account, here.
- In the Manage Your Markets section of the portal, click "Manage These Markets" next to the appropriate market.
- On this screen, click the Manage Events button.
- Click "Add Event". In this example, we are going to add an event for the 2022 Summer Atlanta Market.
- Complete all of the fields on the form and click "Save" when finished.
- A message will display that your event was added successfully and then it will show on your event page with a pending status.
- Once submitted, your Event will be available to be approved and posted online, or rejected, in which case, you may be provided a reason. You can check the status of your submitted Event at any point in your Exhibitor Portal. Please allow up to 48 hours for your event to be approved or rejected.
Note: In the near future, exhibitors will receive an email when your event is approved or rejected.
Have more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org